William Mack is a Partner in the New York office of Davidoff Hutcher & Citron LLP, where he focuses his practice on commercial litigation and arbitration. Over the course of his sixteen-year career, Mr. Mack has represented corporate, financial, and individual clients in complex disputes (both domestic and international) involving a wide range of legal and business issues. Mr. Mack has represented, among others:
- a Japanese hedge fund in a fraud action relating to a $200M+ investment in a life settlement fund;
- former law partners in a AAA arbitration relating to the partners’ departure from their firm;
- an offshore family office in a commercial dispute relating to services rendered;
- a biotech company in multifaceted litigation and governmental investigation relating to one of its products;
- an engineering / construction firm in connection with a criminal investigation and civil litigation relating to a building fire;
- a product manufacturer in sales practices litigation;
- a pharmaceutical company in an international insurance arbitration.
Mr. Mack spent the first eight years of his career in the litigation department of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, where he learned to manage all aspects of complex litigation, and the importance of understanding a client’s business goals when providing litigation counseling. Thereafter, he joined a litigation boutique in New York City, where he became a partner in 2016. Mr. Mack is active in numerous not-for-profit corporations. He lives in Manhattan with his wife, Debra, and their two children.